About nine years ago, with Pasi and Jaakko, we founded Paper Planes – a content marketing agency. Over the years, through organic growth, we have evolved into a 30-person full-service digital marketing agency with a strong position in the Finnish agency landscape.
However, the digital marketing environment is constantly changing. As channels, technologies, and opportunities expand and become more complex, agencies must continually invest in developing their expertise to provide their clients with the best possible results.
Thus, we have decided to take a historic step that ensures that we will have leading expertise and resources in the future as well.
I am proud to announce that Paper Planes is now soaring to new heights in its journey. From December 1, 2023, we will be part of the international digital marketing company Obsidian Digital.
Together with Obsidian Digital, we will help you succeed in the expanding and complex digital marketing environment.
We will continue to serve our clients as before, so the same teams will continue to work with you on all current projects and continuous services.
In the future, we can provide additional benefits to you, as we can now provide:
- Local expertise through teams in the Danish and German markets
- A broader range of services (e.g., e-commerce).
We will also be working closely with the production hub located in Banja Luka. This cooperation enables more efficient operations.
Briefly about Obsidian Digital:
- Founded in 2016
- About 300 digital marketing experts
- Offices in Denmark (Copenhagen, Aarhus, Odense), Germany (Leipzig), and Bosnia-Herzegovina (Banja Luka)
- Services include creative planning, design, SEM, marketing automation, Shopify e-commerce, social media advertising, conversion optimization, analytics and tracking, search engine optimization, and content marketing.
Please contact me or your account manager if you have any questions about the change. We are thrilled about the change and look forward to building new and better things with you – our valued customer – and Obsidian Group.